1.advantage of Angular2
- Angular is a platform
- Support the multiple devices
- improved page Performance
- Structural framework
- Improved modularity & Dependency Injection
- Support the ECMAScript 6
2.What are the Angular libraries?
- angular core
- Browser Module
3.what are the Angular Library Module
4.what is the services
Instead of copying and pasting the same code over and over, you’ll create a single reusable data service and inject it into the components that need it. Using a separate service keeps components lean and focused on supporting the view, and makes it easy to unit-test components with a mock service.
5.What is the angular route?
Routes is an object to describe the routes of the application.
6.What are the main routing Component?
- Routes is the configuration to describe application’s different routes
- RouterOutlet is a “placeholder” component that holds the view for each route
- RouterLink is a directive to link to routes
7.what are the router Directives?
8.What are the angular2 framework building blocks?
- Data Binding
- Event Binding
- Dependency Injection
9.What is the depandency Injection?
Dependency injection is an important application design pattern.
10 .How to communicate the server in angular2?
HTTP is the primary protocol for browser/server communication.using Observable method.