Best DevOps Training in Marathahalli
We do offer Fast-Track DevOps Training in Marathahalli and One-to-One DevOps Training in Marathahalli. Here are the major topics we cover under this Linux Basics, Bash, Ansible Git, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, and AWS. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Marathahalli. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented DevOps Training in Marathahalli. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of DevOps trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our DevOps Training in Marathahalli Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only DevOps training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
DevOps Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers DevOps Training in Marathahalli in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Authorised Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
DevOps Training Batch Schedule
Here are the DevOps Training Classes in Marathahalli Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
DevOps Training Syllabus
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Bash Files - .bash_profile
- Bash Files - .bashrc
- Bash Files - .bash_history
- Bash Files - .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters - Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command LineThe If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Project: Advanced UI - Building a Menu System
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles - Conditional Execution
- Roles - Variable Substitution
- Roles - Handlers
- Roles - Using Notification
- Roles - Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles - Conditional Include Statements
- Roles - Waiting For Events
- Roles - Executing a Task Until
- Roles - Using Tags
- Roles - Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles - Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles - Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - DelegateTo
- Roles - LocalAction
- Use Cases
- Project: Creating a Web Server Deployment
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines
- Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Project: Building a Web Farm for Development and Testing
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
DevOps Training FAQ
Our DevOps Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in DevOps® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime DevOps projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Marathahalli
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, DevOps Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 298524/- per year in Marathahalli. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our DevOps training in Marathahalli helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of DevOps Training in Marathahalli.
- DevOps Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for DevOps professionals in Marathahalli. Some of the companies looking for expert DevOps professionals are Accenture, Augusta Infotech, LeadSquared, KPMG, Altran Technologies, GE India Industrial Private Limited, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
DevOps Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Marathahalli...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies Placements in Marathahalli
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
DevOps Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- DevOps Training in BTM Layout
- DevOps Training in Marathahalli
- DevOps Training in Jayanagar
- DevOps Training in Rajaji Nagar
- DevOps Training in Indira Nagar
- DevOps Training in Malleswaram
- DevOps Training in Koramangala
- DevOps Training in Hebbal
- DevOps Training in Banashankari
- DevOps Training in Ulsoor
- DevOps Training in Basavanagudi
- DevOps Training in Whitefield
- DevOps Training in KR Puram
- DevOps Training in Kalyan Nagar
- DevOps Training in HRBR Layout
- DevOps Training in HSR Layout
- DevOps Training in Electronic City
- DevOps Training in Bellandur