Best OBIEE Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track OBIEE Training in Bangalore and One-to-One OBIEE Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this OBIEE course Syllabus Introduction to DWH concepts, Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository, Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository Part 2. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented OBIEE Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of OBIEE trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our OBIEE Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only OBIEE training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
OBIEE Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers OBIEE Training in Bangalore in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Authorised Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
OBIEE Training Batch Schedule
Here are the OBIEE Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
OBIEE Training Syllabus
Introduction to DWH concepts
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Data warehouse Architecture
- Data warehouse Vs Data Mart
- Masures, Fact, Dimensions
- Star Schema and
- Snowflake Schema
- Dimension Hierarchy
- Aggregation Strategy, Compression Ratio
- Indexing Strategy
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Performance Tuning
Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository
- Repository Basics
- Oracle BI architecture components
- Repository structure, features, and functions
- Using the OracleBI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server memory
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Importing data sources
- Setting up connection pool properties
- Defining keys and joins
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Creating alias and select tables
- Building the Business Model and Mapping Layer of a Repository
- Building a business model
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Exploring Presentation layer objects
- Creating Presentation layer objects
- Modifying Presentation layer objects
- Examining Presentation layer object properties
- Testing and Validating a Repository
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
- Defining a repository in the initialization file
- Testing a repository using Oracle BI Answers
- Inspecting the query log
- Adding Multiple Logical Table Sources
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
- Adding Calculations to a Fact Table
- Creating new calculation measures based on existing logical columns
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies and Level-Based Measures
- Creating dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Using Aggregates
- Purpose of aggregate tables in dimensional modeling
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Using Partitions and Fragments
- Purpose for segmenting data into partitions and fragments
- Modeling Time Series Data
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time series data
- Creating Repositories Using Multidimensional Data Sources
- Adding a multidimensional data source an Oracle BI repository
- Displaying data from multidimensional sources in Oracle BI Answers requests and Oracle BI
- Interactive Dashboards
Oracle Business Intelligence – Repository Part 2
- Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Answers
- Working with requests in Oracle BI Answers
- Using advanced formatting
- Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to filters in Answers
- Adding filter prompts to requests
- Using saved requests as filters
- Oracle Business Intelligence Answers: Advanced Features
- Combining request criteria using set operations
- Executing direct database requests
- Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Introduction to Answers views and charts
- Creating and editing charts
- Performing common view tasks
- Showing Results with Gauge Views
- Introduction to Gauge views
- Working with Gauge views
- Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Introduction to pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Setting aggregation rules and building formulas
- Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Introduction to Interactive Dashboards and pages
- Dashboard Editor UI elements
- Composing dashboard elements
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Types of dashboard content
- Embedding content in Interactive Dashboards
- Using bookmark links to distribute and save Interactive Dashboards
- Dynamic Filter in Dashboard
- Using Prompts
- Scope of the Prompt
- Presentation Variable and Uses
- Request Variable
- Combine Request
- Direct Database Request
- Customizing the Oracle Business Intelligence User Interface
- Making configuration changes using the instanceconfig file
- Configuring Guided Navigation Links
- Building guided navigation with static links
- Building guided navigation with conditional links and sections
- Administering the Oracle Business Intelligence Presentation Catalog
- Maintaining the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog
- Managing security
- Understanding security inheritance
- Describing the Presentation Catalog structure
- Permission types
- Setting permissions using the Manage Catalog screen
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Delivers
- Configuring delivery devices
- Adding delivery profiles
- Building alerts
- Introduction to Oracle BI Scheduler
- Using BI Deliver
- Configuration of Scheduler Service
- Creating & scheduling iBots
- Using Repository Variables
- Session variables
- Repository variables
- Initialization blocks
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Creating users and groups
- Setting permissions for users and groups
- Authenticating using a external database
- Authenticating using database authentication
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Setting filters to personalize information
- Cache Management
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Using Cache Manager
- Inspecting cache reports
- Purging cache entries
- Modifying cache parameters and options
- Seeding the cache
OBIEE Training FAQ
Our OBIEE Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in OBIEE® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime OBIEE projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, OBIEE Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 666232/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our OBIEE training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of OBIEE Training in Bangalore.
- OBIEE Architect
- Support Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant Engineer
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for OBIEE professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert OBIEE professionals are Amazon, EY, Thought Works, SAP, JP Morgan, Cisco, Epsilon, Synopsys, Sapient.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
OBIEE Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
OBIEE Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- OBIEE Training in BTM Layout
- OBIEE Training in Marathahalli
- OBIEE Training in Jayanagar
- OBIEE Training in Rajaji Nagar
- OBIEE Training in Indira Nagar
- OBIEE Training in Malleswaram
- OBIEE Training in Koramangala
- OBIEE Training in Hebbal
- OBIEE Training in Banashankari
- OBIEE Training in Ulsoor
- OBIEE Training in Basavanagudi
- OBIEE Training in Whitefield
- OBIEE Training in KR Puram
- OBIEE Training in Kalyan Nagar
- OBIEE Training in HRBR Layout
- OBIEE Training in HSR Layout
- OBIEE Training in Electronic City
- OBIEE Training in Bellandur