Best Oracle Training in Marathahalli
We do offer Fast-Track Oracle Training in Marathahalli and One-to-One Oracle Training in Marathahalli. Here are the major topics we cover under this Oracle course Syllabus Oracle SQL, PlSQL. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Marathahalli. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Oracle Training in Marathahalli. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Oracle trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Oracle Training in Marathahalli Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Oracle training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
Oracle Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Oracle Training in Marathahalli in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Authorised Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
Oracle Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Oracle Training Classes in Marathahalli Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Oracle Training Syllabus
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database - 2 hours
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement - 1 hours
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data - 1 hours
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output - 1 hour
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions - 1 hour
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions - 2 hours
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins - 1 hour
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries - 1 hour
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements - 1 hour
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables - 1 hour
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects - 1 hour
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access - 1 hour
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects - 1 hour
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views - 1 hour
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets - 1 hour
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones - 2 hours
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP,TO_YMINTERVAL and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries - 1 hour
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support - 1 hour
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Oracle PLSQL Training Syllabus
Introduction - 1 hour
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Human Resources (HR) Schema
- Introduction to SQL Developer
Introduction to PL/SQL - 2 hours
- PL/SQL Overview
- Benefits of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Overview of the Types of PL/SQL blocks
- Create a Simple Anonymous Block
- Generate Output from a PL/SQL Block
PL/SQL Identifiers - 1 hour
- List the different Types of Identifiers in a PL/SQL subprogram
- Usage of the Declarative Section to define Identifiers
- Use variables to store data
- Identify Scalar Data Types
- The %TYPE Attribute
- What are Bind Variables?
- Sequences in PL/SQL Expressions
Write Executable Statements - 1 hour
- Describe Basic PL/SQL Block Syntax Guidelines
- Comment Code
- Deployment of SQL Functions in PL/SQL
- How to convert Data Types?
- Nested Blocks
- Identify the Operators in PL/SQL
Interaction with the Oracle Server - 1 hour
- Invoke SELECT Statements in PL/SQL to Retrieve data
- Data Manipulation in the Server Using PL/SQL
- SQL Cursor concept
- Usage of SQL Cursor Attributes to Obtain Feedback on DML
- Save and Discard Transactions
Control Structures - 1 hour
- Conditional processing Using IF Statements
- Conditional processing Using CASE Statements
- Use simple Loop Statement
- Use While Loop Statement
- Use For Loop Statement
- Describe the Continue Statement
Composite Data Types - 1 hour
- Use PL/SQL Records
- The %ROWTYPE Attribute
- Insert and Update with PL/SQL Records
- Associative Arrays (INDEX BY Tables)
- Examine INDEX BY Table Methods
- Use INDEX BY Table of Records
Explicit Cursors - 1 hour
- What are Explicit Cursors?
- Declare the Cursor
- Open the Cursor
- Fetch data from the Cursor
- Close the Cursor
- Cursor FOR loop
- Explicit Cursor Attributes
- FOR UPDATE Clause and WHERE CURRENT Clause
Exception Handling - 1hour
- Understand Exceptions
- Handle Exceptions with PL/SQL
- Trap Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap Non-Predefined Oracle Server Errors
- Trap User-Defined Exceptions
- Propagate Exceptions
- RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR Procedure
Stored Procedures and Functions - 2 hours
- Understand Stored Procedures and Functions
- Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms
- Create a Simple Procedure
- Create a Simple Procedure with IN parameter
- Create a Simple Function
- Execute a Simple Procedure
- Execute a Simple Function
Create Stored Procedures - 1 hour
- Create a Modularized and Layered Subprogram Design
- Modularize Development With PL/SQL Blocks
- Describe the PL/SQL Execution Environment
- Identity the benefits of Using PL/SQL Subprograms
- List the differences Between Anonymous Blocks and Subprograms
- Create, Call, and Remove Stored Procedures Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Implement Procedures Parameters and Parameters Modes
- View Procedures Information Using the Data Dictionary Views and SQL Developer
Create Stored Functions – 1 hour
- Create, Call, and Remove a Stored Function Using the CREATE Command and SQL Developer
- Identity the advantages of Using Stored Functions in SQL Statements
- List the steps to create a stored function
- Implement User-Defined Functions in SQL Statements
- Identity the restrictions when calling Functions from SQL statements
- Control Side Effects when calling Functions from SQL Expressions
- View Functions Information
Create Packages - 1 hour
- Identity the advantages of Packages
- Describe Packages
- List the components of a Package
- Develop a Package
- How to enable visibility of a Package’s components?
- Create the Package Specification and Body Using the SQL CREATE Statement and SQL Developer
- Invoke Package Constructs
- View PL/SQL Source Code Using the Data Dictionary
Packages - 1 hour
- Overloading Subprograms in PL/SQL
- Use the STANDARD Package
- Use Forward Declarations to Solve Illegal Procedure Reference
- Implement Package Functions in SQL and Restrictions
- Persistent State of Packages
- Persistent State of a Package Cursor
- Control Side Effects of PL/SQL Subprograms
- Invoke PL/SQL Tables of Records in Packages
Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development - 1 hour
- What are Oracle-Supplied Packages?
- Examples of Some of the Oracle-Supplied Packages
- How Does the DBMS_OUTPUT Package Work?
- Use the UTL_FILE Package to Interact With Operating System Files
- Invoke the UTL_MAIL Package
- Write UTL_MAIL Subprograms
Dynamic SQL - 1 hour
- The Execution Flow of SQL
- What is Dynamic SQL?
- Declare Cursor Variables
- Dynamically executing a PL/SQL Block
- Configure Native Dynamic SQL to Compile PL/SQL Code
- Invoke DBMS_SQL Package
- Implement DBMS_SQL with a Parameterized DML Statement
- Dynamic SQL Functional Completeness
Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code - 1 hour
- Standardize Constants and Exceptions
- Understand Local Subprograms
- Write Autonomous Transactions
- Implement the NOCOPY Compiler Hint
- Invoke the PARALLEL_ENABLE Hint
- The Cross-Session PL/SQL Function Result Cache
- The DETERMINISTIC Clause with Functions
- Usage of Bulk Binding to Improve Performance
Triggers - 1 hour
- Describe Triggers
- Identify the Trigger Event Types and Body
- Business Application Scenarios for Implementing Triggers
- Create DML Triggers Using the CREATE TRIGGER Statement and SQL Developer
- Identify the Trigger Event Types, Body, and Firing (Timing)
- Statement Level Triggers Versus Row Level Triggers
- Create Instead of and Disabled Triggers
- How to Manage, Test, and Remove Triggers?
Create Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers - 1 hour
- What are Compound Triggers?
- Identify the Timing-Point Sections of a Table Compound Trigger
- Compound Trigger Structure for Tables and Views
- Implement a Compound Trigger to Resolve the Mutating Table Error
- Compare Database Triggers to Stored Procedures
- Create Triggers on DDL Statements
- Create Database-Event and System-Event Triggers
- System Privileges Required to Manage Triggers
The PL/SQL Compiler - 1 hour
- What is the PL/SQL Compiler?
- Describe the Initialization Parameters for PL/SQL Compilation
- List the New PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings
- Overview of PL/SQL Compile Time Warnings for Subprograms
- List the benefits of Compiler Warnings
- List the PL/SQL Compile Time Warning Messages Categories
- Setting the Warning Messages Levels: Using SQL Developer, PLSQL_WARNINGS Initialization Parameter, and the DBMS_WARNING Package Subprograms
- View Compiler Warnings: Using SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, or the Data Dictionary Views
Manage PL/SQL Code - 1 hour
- What Is Conditional Compilation?
- Implement Selection Directives
- Invoke Predefined and User-Defined Inquiry Directives
- The PLSQL_CCFLAGS Parameter and the Inquiry Directive
- Conditional Compilation Error Directives to Raise User-Defined Errors
- The DBMS_DB_VERSION Package
- Write DBMS_PREPROCESSOR Procedures to Print or Retrieve Source Text
- Obfuscation and Wrapping PL/SQL Code
Manage Dependencies - 1 hour
- Overview of Schema Object Dependencies
- Query Direct Object Dependencies using the USER_DEPENDENCIES View
- Query an Object’s Status
- Invalidation of Dependent Objects
- Display the Direct and Indirect Dependencies
- Fine-Grained Dependency Management in Oracle Database 11g
- Understand Remote Dependencies
- Recompile a PL/SQL Program Unit
Oracle Training FAQ
Our Oracle Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Oracle® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Oracle projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Marathahalli
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, Oracle Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 722136/- per year in Marathahalli. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our Oracle training in Marathahalli helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of Oracle Training in Marathahalli.
- Oracle Developer
- Associate Consultant
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for Oracle professionals in Marathahalli. Some of the companies looking for expert Oracle professionals are Infosys, Wipro, Eainfobiz, Sabado technologies, Mindpool Technology, IKON, NTT Data Vertex Software, Thirdware Solutions, HighPoints Technologies, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
Oracle Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Marathahalli...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Placements in Marathahalli
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Marathahalli - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Marathahalli - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Marathahalli - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Marathahalli - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Marathahalli - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
Oracle Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- Oracle Training in BTM Layout
- Oracle Training in Marathahalli
- Oracle Training in Jayanagar
- Oracle Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Oracle Training in Indira Nagar
- Oracle Training in Malleswaram
- Oracle Training in Koramangala
- Oracle Training in Hebbal
- Oracle Training in Banashankari
- Oracle Training in Ulsoor
- Oracle Training in Basavanagudi
- Oracle Training in Whitefield
- Oracle Training in KR Puram
- Oracle Training in Kalyan Nagar
- Oracle Training in HRBR Layout
- Oracle Training in HSR Layout
- Oracle Training in Electronic City
- Oracle Training in Bellandur