Best RAC Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track RAC Training in Bangalore and One-to-One RAC Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure Concepts, Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration, Oracle Automatic Storage Management concepts, Cluster installation Prerequisite for Oracle 11g R2 RAC, Shared Storage Configuration, Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure Installation, Oracle 11g R2 RAC Database Software Installation, Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented RAC Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of RAC trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our RAC Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only RAC training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
RAC Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers RAC Training in Bangalore in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Authorised Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
RAC Training Batch Schedule
Here are the RAC Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
RAC Training Syllabus
Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure Concepts
- What is a Cluster
- Grid Foundation Components
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Software and Storage
- Describe ASM Architecture
- Creating and Managing ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Managing ASM Cluster File systems
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration
- Hardware Requirements
- Network Requirements
- Software Requirements
- DNS and DHCP Configuration
- Grid Plug and Play Considerations
- Single Client Access Names
- Post installation tasks
Oracle Automatic Storage Management concepts
- ASM Instance
- ASM Disks
- ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Redundancy
Cluster installation Prerequisite for Oracle 11g R2 RAC
- Linux OS Software Installation
- Create OS Group and User Accounts
- Synchronizing the Time on ALL Nodes
- Configuring Kernel Parameters
- Set shell limits for the oracle & grid user
- Create the Oracle Inventory Directory
- Creating the Oracle Grid Infrastructure Home Directory
- Creating the Oracle Base Directory
- Creating the Oracle RDBMS Home Directory
- Stage the Oracle Software
- Check OS Software Requirements
- Cluster Verification Utility
Shared Storage Configuration
- Types of Shared Storage
- Partition the Shared Disks
- Installing and Configuring ASMLib
- Using ASMLib to Mark the Shared Disks as Candidate Disks
Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Basic/Advanced Grid Infrastructure Install (without GNS and IPMI)…
- Grid Infrastructure Home Patching
- RDBMS Software Install
- Run ASMCA to create diskgroups
Oracle 11g R2 RAC Database Software Installation
- Installing The Oracle Database Software
- Creating A Cluster Database
- Post database Creation Tasks
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Managing Clusterware with Enterprise Manager
- Determining the Location of the Oracle Clusterware Configuration Files
- Backing Up and Recovering the Voting Disk
- Adding, Deleting, or Migrating Voting Disks
- Locating the OCR Automatic Backups
- Oracle Local Registry
- Migrating OCR Locations to ASM
- Managing Network Settings
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
Administering ASM Instances
- ASM Initialization Parameters
- Adjusting ASM Instance Parameters in SPFILEs
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using srvctl
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using ASMCA and ASMCMD
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Containing Cluster Files
- Starting and Stopping the ASM Listener
- Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Deleting ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Disk Group Attributes
- ASM Disk Group Maintenance Tasks
- Viewing ASM Disk Statistics
Prerequisite Steps for Extending a Cluster
- Using addNode.sh to add a Node to a Cluster
- Rolling Patches and Rolling Upgrades
- Installing a Patchset with the OUI Utility
- Installing a Patch With The opatch Utility
Cluster Node Management
- Add/Deleting the instance
- Add the Node
- Remove the Node
- Single-Instance Conversion Using rconfig
- Single-Instance Conversion Using DBCA
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Log Files
- Gathering Log Files Using diagcollection.pl
- Component-level Debugging
- RAC-Specific Wait Events, Global Enqueues, and System Statistic
- Implementing the Most Common RAC Tuning Tips
- Using the Cluster Database Performance Pages
- Using the Automatic Workload Repository in RAC
- Using Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor in RAC
Oracle Data Guard Training Syllabus
- What Is Oracle Data Guard?
- Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Types of Standby Databases
- Types of Services
- Benefits of Implementing Oracle Data Guard
Understanding the Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Data Guard Redo Apply Architecture
- Data Guard SQL Apply Architecture
- Standby Database Modes
Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Maximum Protection
- Maximum Availability
- Maximum Performance
- How to Set the Mode
Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Primary Database
- Backing Up the Primary Database
- Creating a Control File for the Standby Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Standby Database
- Setting Up the Environment to Support the Standby Database
- Starting the Physical Standby Database
- Performing Additional Configuration Tasks
Creating a Logical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing to Create a Logical Standby Database
- Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Transitioning to a Logical Standby Database
- Opening the Logical Standby Database
- Verifying the Logical Standby Database
Performing Switchover and Failover
- Choosing the Best Role Transition Operation
- Performing a Switchover by Using SQL
- Performing a Failover by Using SQL
RAC Training FAQ
Our RAC Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in RAC® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime RAC projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, RAC Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 585418/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our RAC training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of RAC Training in Bangalore.
- RAC developer
- RAC administrator
- RAC architect
- RAC Associates
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for RAC professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert RAC professionals are Nice Software Solutions, Sharp Gaze Tech Services, SixSigma Soft Solutions, vCentric Technologies, DynPro India, Nelito Systems, Arnold Consulting Private Limited, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
RAC Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
RAC Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- RAC Training in BTM Layout
- RAC Training in Marathahalli
- RAC Training in Jayanagar
- RAC Training in Rajaji Nagar
- RAC Training in Indira Nagar
- RAC Training in Malleswaram
- RAC Training in Koramangala
- RAC Training in Hebbal
- RAC Training in Banashankari
- RAC Training in Ulsoor
- RAC Training in Basavanagudi
- RAC Training in Whitefield
- RAC Training in KR Puram
- RAC Training in Kalyan Nagar
- RAC Training in HRBR Layout
- RAC Training in HSR Layout
- RAC Training in Electronic City
- RAC Training in Bellandur