Introduction to RPA Tools
The RPA is a technology application, driven by business logic and structured inputs, seeking to automate business processes and implement the RPA, we need the RPA Tools. In this article, we will try to bring all the knowledge we acquired over the years of research into crystal clear words, so that even beginners can also get a good understanding of what is the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) . Robotic Process Automation is to let the Robots do the work that is very easy for humans, which are repetitive, and are clearly documented in such a way that, following these rules, even a robot must be able to perform the task with maximum ease . Here is the list of the three main RPA tools.
The Blue Prism RPA provides all the basic features. It can work on any platform with any application. To use this tool, you must have programming skills, but it is easy to use for developers. This tool is perfect for medium and large organizations.
- Supports multi-environment deployment models
- Security provided for network credentials and software
- Can be used on any platform
- Can work for any application.
The Automation Anywhere RPA tool combines conventional RPA with intellectual elements, such as understanding the language and reading any unstructured data.
- Intelligent automation for business and IT operations
- Utilizes SMART automation technology
- Quickly automates complex and complicated tasks
- Distributes tasks to multiple computers
- Offers automation without sequences
Which are one of the main providers of RPA in the industry, already providing robotic process automation solutions for companies such as SAP, EY, JPMorgan, Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini, BBC etc.
Below are 3 Robotic Process Automation products provided by UiPath :
- UiPath Studio
- Front Office and Back Office – UiPath Robots
- UiPath Orchestra
- Provides security when administering credentials, providing encryption and access controls based on the function.
- It can automate more quickly.
- Automation eight to ten times faster through Citrix.
- Provide an open platform.
- Can handle any process, in any number, regardless of its complexity.
Click Here-> To Know What is RPA?