What is ReactJS?
React can also render on the server using Node and can feed native applications using React Native. React implements unidirectional reactive data flow, which reduces cliché and is easier to reason than traditional data linking.
How does ReactJS work?
Why You Should Use ReactJS
- js works very well for computers, strongly applying the user interface and workflow standards
- The user interface code is legible and can be maintained
- In addition, there is now a lot of demand for developers with the experience of ReactJS.
The important features of ReactJS are the following:
- Unidirectional data connection
- Virtual DOM
ReactJS is all about components. The ReactJS application is composed of several components and each component has its own logic and controls. These components can be reusable, helping you to maintain the code when working on larger scale projects.
One-way Data Binding
ReactJS is designed to follow the unidirectional data flow or unidirectional data connection. The benefits of unidirectional data linking offer better control throughout the application. If the data flow is in another direction, it requires additional resources. It is because the components must be immutable and the data within them cannot be altered. Flow is a standard that helps keep your data unidirectional. This makes the application more flexible, which leads to increased efficiency.
A virtual DOM object is a representation of the original DOM object. It works as a unidirectional data connection. Whenever any modification occurs in the Web application, the entire user interface will be represented again in the representation of the virtual DOM. Next, check the difference between the previous DOM representation and the new DOM. Once done, the actual DOM will update only the things that really change. This makes the application faster and there is no memory waste.
ReactJS uses the JSX file, which makes the application simple and code, as well as understanding. We know that ReactJS is a component-based approach that makes reusable code according to your need. This simplifies use and learning.
ReactJS is known to be a great performer. This feature does much better than other frames today. The reason behind this is that it manages a virtual DOM. The DOM is a multiplatform and programming API that deals with HTML, XML or XHTML. The DOM exists entirely in memory. Because of this, when we create a component, we do not record directly into the DOM. Instead, we are writing virtual components that will become the DOM, leading to faster and smoother performance.
Challenges or Limitation of ReactJS
- ReactJS does not allow methods to be passed as additions so we can call a method that can change the state. We can not use the “State” value in the component function or function components written as a function
- Integration with some of the MVC structures would require a person to be aware of which configuration changes to pass
- In the normal HTML attribute, names are case insensitive, we have to be careful when using case insensitive names.