Best AWS Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore and One-to-One Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Amazon Web Services course Syllabus Amazon Compute & Networking Services, Amazon Storage Service & Content Delivery, Amazon Database Services, Amazon Application Development & Identity Access Management, Amazon API & Supporting Tools.Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Amazon Web Services trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our AWS Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Amazon Web Services training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
AWS Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers AWS Training in Bangalore in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Workforce Development Partner, Authorised Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
AWS Training Batch Schedule
Here are the AWS Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
AWS Training Syllabus
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB.
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot,
- Securing single-user mode (su login),
- Shutting down and rebooting the system,
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM,
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs - Cron , at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP's
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP's
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3 (Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of Devops and the modern Devops toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools - CVS, Git
- Build tools - Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools - JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools - Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools - Nagios
AWS Training FAQ
Our Amazon Web Services Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Amazon Web Services® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Amazon Web Services projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, AWS Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 111111 per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our AWS training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of AWS Training in Bangalore.
- Cloud Architect
- Platform Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Solution Architect
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for AWS professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert AWS professionals are Amazon, EY, Thought Works, SAP, JP Morgan, Cisco, Epsilon, Synopsys, Sapient.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
Amazon Web Services Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
Amazon Web Services Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- AWS Training in BTM Layout
- AWS Training in Marathahalli
- AWS Training in Jayanagar
- AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar
- AWS Training in Indira Nagar
- AWS Training in Malleswaram
- AWS Training in Koramangala
- AWS Training in Hebbal
- AWS Training in Banashankari
- AWS Training in Ulsoor
- AWS Training in Basavanagudi
- AWS Training in Whitefield
- AWS Training in KR Puram
- AWS Training in Kalyan Nagar
- AWS Training in HRBR Layout
- AWS Training in HSR Layout
- AWS Training in Electronic City
- AWS Training in Bellandur