Best Oracle DBA Training in Rajajinagar
We do offer Fast-Track Oracle DBA Training in Rajajinagar and One-to-One Oracle DBA Training in Rajajinagar. Here are the major topics we cover under this Oracle DBA course Syllabus Introduction, Installing the Oracle Database Software, Creating an Oracle Database, Managing the Oracle Instance, Managing Database Storage Structures, Administering User Security, Managing Schema Objects, Managing Undo Data, Implementing Oracle Database Security. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Rajajinagar. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Oracle DBA trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Oracle DBA training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
- Those who want to learn the database from now on, those who want to get an overview of the Oracle database
- Those who want to learn more efficient database operation
- Those who want to improve SQL performance
- To learn the basics of procedural language "PL / SQL"
- Those who want to learn about Oracle regardless of location and time
Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar is the best place to master the DBA role.
Those who are in charge of front-end web application development using Angular from now on. Those who have been involved in front-end web application development so far, if you are interested in introducing Angular.
- Database Management Overview
- Oracle software installation and database creation
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control with SQL Plus
- Network environment configuration
- Oracle Instance Management
- Database storage management
- User and Security Management
- Management of schema objects
- Perform backup / recovery
- Database Monitoring and Advisor Use
Instructor-led classes at the Oracle DBA course with project support will ensure that all the above objectives are achieved at a satisfactory level.
In this best Oracle DBA course in Bangalore (Rajajinagar, Malleswaram), you’ll be taught the creation, administration and maintenance of databases with Oracle from scratch and available to all: Database Management Systems, Oracle installation, instances, Datafiles, etc.
Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar offers you the No. 1 Oracle DBA training in Bangalore.
Live Classroom Training of this course is a first step in developing and managing with Oracle. With the instructor-led classes, you can learn about the role, basic functions, and basic architecture of Oracle, a relational database management software.
- Database Concepts
- SQL summary
- Oracle Architecture Overview
- Basic functions of Oracle
- Backup and recovery overview
- Oracle standard tools
- Oracle standard Tool features and uses
- (SQL * Loader, Recovery Manager, Data Pump Export / Import, Enterprise Manager, etc.)
Features of relational database, the need for the system (RDBMS) to manage it
Essential language RDBMS is SQL. Its features and the advantages
Internal structure and database management table of Oracle About a certain data dictionary
About functions such as users and privileges, locks, read consistency, etc.
Types of failures and overviews of recovery, also introduction of failure countermeasure system
Real-time training of Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar will make you an expert in all the above. Pre-requisite for joining this job-oriented training is that you understand the basic IT terms such as memory and disk.
- Database design training
This placement-oriented training is for you to learn the database design methods that are the core of corporate information systems.
Oracle DBA classroom training at Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar have gained design know-how from over 8 years of consulting experience at development sites, and systematizing it as a unique data modelling technique. The main feature of Oracle DBA certification training is that you can build a database that is resistant to specification changes. We have extracted and organized the essence of our own data modelling techniques for training, and have set up a curriculum with a balance between theory and field sense.With our hands-on training, you can learn more practical skills.
Introduction to Oracle DBA
Oracle Database is an industry-standard RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) with high performance and reliability. Among the databases that manages information assets important to the enterprise Oracle has gained a large market share
A database is a set of data created and managed in a certain format so that multiple entities can share and use it, and it can be easily processed and reused according to the application .
In a broad sense, there may be cases in which people write them on paper and put them together, but today, in the case of simply databases, those created and stored on a computer and managed by dedicated software ( database management system ).Depending on the context, the database management system (DBMS: DabaBase Management System) may be called a database.
A database by DBMS can be stored in a large amount of data in a systematic manner and can be searched, extracted and processed as needed, and thus is often used as the core of data management of a company's information system.
There are various types of databases depending on the structure and method of storing and managing data. The most commonly used today is called " Relational Database " (RDB), which expresses one data as a set of values of multiple attributes and enumerates the set Store data. The attribute columns, the table (which sets the row table is often shown in the form of a). A DBMS for managing a relational database is called a relational database management system (RDBMS). Oracle DBA certification training at Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar can make you master database administration.
A DBA is a person or job that operates a DBMS (Database Management System) i.e. to create, maintain, operate, delete a database. He/she may also introduce a database to the system, adjust settings to achieve appropriate performance, regularly back up data, perform recovery in case of failure , or control access to data so that confidential data is not leaked. Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar can make you an efficient DataBase administrator.
Oracle DBA classroom training in Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar aims to give you knowledge and practical experience with proprietary data modelling techniques. In addition to providing lectures on data modelling knowledge systems, this Oracle DBA certification training course offers immersive exercises at development sites, and is designed to promote experiential learning using modelling tools. This placement training course is ideal for those who want to learn data modelling through exercises as well as knowledge systems.
When you complete this Oracle DBA classroom training at Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar, you’ll acquire skills such as ER model technique, normalization / simple method, and stability verification. Our instructor-led classes will enable you to create the minimum necessary stable data structure.
Oracle DBA classroom training will make you create logical data models such as normalization / simple method and optimization. This is one of the best Oracle DBA certification courses for data administrators, database administrators, and system administrators involved in database design. If you are planning to work on database design, or if you are interested in RDBMS you can join this Oracle DBA classroom training at Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar, the Best Oracle DBA training company in Bangalore.
Oracle DBA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Oracle DBA Training in Rajajinagar in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Oracle DBA Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Oracle DBA Training Classes in Rajajinagar Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&C Apply.
Oracle DBA Certification Training in Rajajinagar
ORACLE MASTER certifies the ability as a database administrator.Certification is done for each version of Oracle Database (such as 9i / 10g / 11g / 12c). Oracle Master is linked with the Oracle Certification Program hosted by Oracle headquarters. Oracle DBA certification courses at Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar will help you to pass any Oracle database certification.
Oracle DBA certification courses offered by Oracle DBA Training Institute in Rajajinagar aims to enable you to efficiently acquire a wide range of knowledge ranging from basic SQL technology to knowledge on database configuration and management operation, performance tuning, large-scale database, and high availability.
Oracle DBA Job Opportunities
Real-time training in Oracle DBA Course is aimed at enabling the student to pass Oracle DBA certifications.
Oracle has formulated different certifications so as to assess your knowledge and skills at various levels. The Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OCJA), Oracle Database 12c R2 Administration Certified Associate, The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate, The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate, The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) are the main Oracle DBA certifications that you can pursue as per your employer’s needs. Live Instructor at Oracle DBA training in Bangalore Rajajinagar will guide you which certification best suits you. Our placement training experts will help you to land at the right job.
These certifications will help you to get shortlisted when you apply for jobs. Our placement assistance will help you to get the job you wish. We’ll be providing you 24/7 live support during and after the course.
Oracle Database Administrator, IT Consultant, Senior Software Engineer, Software engineer, Software Developer/Programmer, Database Administrator, and Systems Engineer are the main jobs available when you Oracle DBA certification courses at a training institute.
By completing Oracle DBA certification training and placement training and getting some experience, you can expect highly paid jobs in this sector. According to Payscale.com, average salary of Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) in India is Rs 508,573. CTC ranges from Rs 235k to 1 million.
As a fresher, you can also get job in SQL or PLSQL or some Database and when you get experience you can try for highly paid DBA jobs. We’ll be giving job support after you complete live training at our institute which is known as the best institute in Bangalore for Oracle DBA training.
Oracle DBA Training Syllabus
Introduction (Database Architecture)
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
Managing the Oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Administering User Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
Managing Schema Objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
Managing Undo Data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisor
Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail
Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – Part 2
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Create additional listeners
- Create Net Service aliases
- Configure connect-time failover
- Control the Oracle Net Listener
- Test Oracle Net connectivity
- Identify when to use shared versus dedicated servers
Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Identify the types of failure that may occur in an Oracle Database
- Describe ways to tune instance recovery
- Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archived log files
- Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
Performing Database Backups
- Create consistent database backups
- Back your database up without shutting it down
- Create incremental backups
- Automate database backups
- Monitor the flash recovery area
Performing Database Recovery
- Recover from loss of a control file
- Recover from loss of a redo log file
- Perform complete recovery following the loss of a data file
- Describe Flashback database
- Restore the table content to a specific point in the past with Flashback Table
- Recover from a dropped table
- View the contents of the database as of any single point in time with Flashback Query
- See versions of a row over time with Flashback Versions Query
- View the transaction history of a row with Flashback Transaction Query
- Describe available ways for moving data
- Create and use directory objects
- Use SQL*Loader to load data from a non-Oracle database (or user files)
- Explain the general architecture of Data Pump
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
- Use external tables to move data via platform-independent files
Configuring Recovery Manager
- Recovery Manager Features and Components
- Using a Flash Recovery Area with RMAN
- Configuring RMAN
- Control File Autobackups
- Retention Policies and Channel Allocation
- Using Recovery Manager to connect to a target database in default NOCATALOG mode
- Displaying the current RMAN configuration settings
- Altering the backup retention policy for a database
Using Recovery Manager
- RMAN Command Overview
- Parallelization of Backup Sets
- Compressed Backups
- Image Copy
- Whole Database and Incremental Backups
- LIST and REPORT commands
- Enable ARCHIVELOG mode for the database
- Use Recovery Manager
Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Recovery of Non-Critical Files
- Creating New Temporary Tablespace
- Recreating Redo Log Files, Index Tablespaces, and Indexes
- Read-Only Tablespace Recovery
- Authentication Methods for Database Administrators
- Loss of Password Authentication File
- Creating a new temporary tablespace
- Altering the default temporary tablespace for a database
- Recovery Steps
- Server and User Managed Recovery commands
- Recovering a Control File Autobackup
- Creating a New Control File
- Incomplete Recovery Overview
- Incomplete Recovery Best Practices
- Simplified Recovery Through RESETLOGS
- Point-in-time recovery using RMAN
- Flashback Database Architecture
- Configuring and Monitoring Flashback Database
- Backing Up the Flash Recovery Area
- Using V$FLASH_RECOVERY_AREA_USAGE
- Flashback Database Considerations
- Using the Flashback Database RMAN interface
- Using Flashback Database EM Interface
- Managing and monitoring Flashback Database operations
Dealing with Database Corruption
- Block Corruption Symptoms: ORA-1578
- DBVERIFY Utility and the ANALYZE command
- Initialization parameter DB_BLOCK_CHECKING
- Segment Metadata Dump and Verification
- Using Flashback for Logical Corruption and using DBMS_REPAIR
- Block Media Recovery
- RMAN BMR Interface
- Dumping and Verifying Segment Metadata
Monitoring and Managing Storage I
- Database Storage Structures
- Space Management Overview
- Oracle-Managed Files (OMF)
- Row Chaining and Migrating
- Proactive Tablespace Monitoring
- Managing Resumable Space Allocation
- SYSAUX Tablespace
- Monitoring table and index space usage
Monitoring and Managing Storage II
- Automatic Undo Management
- Redo Log Files
- Table Types
- Partitioned Tables
- Index-Organized Tables (IOT)
- Managing index space with SQL
- Configure optimal redo log file size
- View “Automatic Tuning of Undo Retention”
- Creating Bigfile Tablespaces
- Packages and data dictionary changes to support VLDB
- Creating and maintaining temporary tablespace groups (TTG)
- Partitioning and Partitioned Indexes
- Skipping unusable indexes
- DML Error Logging
- Interpreting Bigfile ROWIDs
Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Scheduler Concepts
- Creating a Job Class and a Window
- Managing Jobs, Programs, Chains, Events, Schedules, priority
- Viewing and Purging Job Logs
- Creating a program and a schedule
- Creating a job that uses a program and a schedule
- Altering the program and schedule for the job and observing the behavior change of the job
- Monitoring job runs
- Workshop Methodology, requirements, and setup
- Scenario 1: Database performance
- Scenario 2: Finding and Tuning Inefficient SQL
- Scenario 3: SGA Management – REDO
- Scenario 4: Running out of Undo Space
- Scenario 5: Missing datafile
- Scenario 6: Managing space in a tablespace – REDO
- Scenario 7: Missing TEMP data file
Oracle DBA Training FAQ
Our Oracle DBA Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Oracle DBA® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Oracle DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, Oracle DBA Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 481767/- per year in Rajajinagar. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our Oracle DBA training in Rajajinagar helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of Oracle DBA Training in Rajajinagar.
- Oracle Data Administrator
- Oracle DBA Consultant
- Associate Consultant
- Data Management
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for Oracle DBA professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert Oracle DBA professionals are Infosys, Wipro, Eainfobiz, Sabado technologies, Mindpool Technology, IKON, NTT Data Vertex Software, Thirdware Solutions, HighPoints Technologies, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
Oracle DBA Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Besant Technologies Placements in Rajajinagar
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Oracle DBA Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- Oracle DBA Training in BTM Layout
- Oracle DBA Training in Marathahalli
- Oracle DBA Training in Jayanagar
- Oracle DBA Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Oracle DBA Training in Indira Nagar
- Oracle DBA Training in Malleswaram
- Oracle DBA Training in Koramangala
- Oracle DBA Training in Hebbal
- Oracle DBA Training in Banashankari
- Oracle DBA Training in Ulsoor
- Oracle DBA Training in Basavanagudi
- Oracle DBA Training in Whitefield
- Oracle DBA Training in KR Puram
- Oracle DBA Training in Kalyan Nagar
- Oracle DBA Training in HRBR Layout
- Oracle DBA Training in HSR Layout
- Oracle DBA Training in Electronic City
- Oracle DBA Training in Bellandur