Best SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore and One-to-One SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this SQL Server 2008 Overview, Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Management Studio and other tools, Monitoring the Database Server, Database and Index Maintenance, Securing SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Backup & Recovery, Database Availability, Replicating Information, Advanced topics. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of SQL Server DBA trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only SQL Server DBA training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
SQL Server DBA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
SQL Server DBA Training Batch Schedule
Here are the SQL Server DBA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
SQL Server DBA Training Syllabus
SQL Server 2008 Overview
- Availability and Scalability Features
- Security Features
- Data Management Features
- Administration and Maintenance Features
- Development Features
- To enable SQLiMail
- Testing mail delivery
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 Editions
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server
- System Requirements
- Preparing for a SQL 2008 Installation
- Installation Checklist
- Setup Features
- Using the System Consistency Checker
- Component Install
- Unattended Installation
- Upgrading from previous versions of SQL Server
- To verify the Installation
- Administrative Tools
SQL Server Management Studio and other tools
- Management Studio Windows
- Registered Servers
- Object Explorer
- Review Database Objects
- Modify Database Properties
- Create Database Scripts
- The Maintenance Plans Node
- Solution Explorer
- Query Editor
- Upgrading to SQL Server Computer Manager
- SQL Server 2008 Services node
- SQL Server 2008 Network Configuration node
- SQL Server 2008 Native Client Configuration node
- The SQLCMD Management Utility
- SQLCMD Syntax
- SQLCMD Variables
- Dedicated Administrative Connection
- SQL Server Management Studio SQLCMD Mode
- Using SQL Management Objects
- BCP in and out with Format files and Bulk Insert
- Import Export Wizard
Monitoring the Database Server
- Managing Metadata Views
- Metadata Storage
- System Views
- Information Schema
- Catalog Views
- Sys All
- Dynamic Management Views
- System Stored Procedures
Database and Index Maintenance
- Index Management
- New Index Features
- Creating Indexes
- Online Index Maintenance
- Parallel (multiple CPU) Index Operations
- Lock Options
- Included Columns in Indexes
- Partitioned Tables and Indexes
- Altering an Index
- Rebuilding an Index
- Reorganising an Index
- Disabling an Index
- Dropping an Index
- Index Fragmentation
- Using the Database Tuning Advisor
Securing SQL Server 2008
- Implementing Securables
- New Security Features
- Permission Types
- Managing Logins
- Managing Users
- Managing Schemas
- Schema Definition
- Using Schemas
- Managing Execution Context
- Managing Permissions
- Manage Server Permissions
- Manage Server-Scope Securable Permissions
- Manage Database Permissions
- Manage Database-Scope Securable Permissions
- Managing Certificates
- Native Data Encryption
- Code and Module Signing
- SQL Server Auditing
SQL Server Backup & Recovery
- Disaster Recovery
- SQL 2008 Disaster Recovery Feature
- Enhanced Features
- Database Snapshots
- Creating a Snapshot
- Common Snapshot Applications
- Undeleting table rows
- Undoing a table update
- Recovering a dropped object
- Backup and Restore concept and types
- Backup and Restore options
- Media Integrity Changes
- Recovering the MASTER Database
- Create a mirrored backup
- SQL Server 2008 Data Availability
- Server Clustering concepts
- Failover of SQL Server Cluster
- Logshipping concept and setup
- Database Mirroring
- The Witness Server and Automatic Failover
- Configuring Database Mirroring
- Transaction Safety Level
- High Availability Operating Mode
- High Protection Operating Mode
- High Performance Operating Mode
- Monitoring Mirroring
- Database States for Database Mirroring
- Comparison between Logshipping and mirroring
- Replication concept
- Distributor Administration
- Creating and Managing Publications and setting up of various types of replication
- Subscribing to a Publication
- Transforming Published Data
- Managing Replication Monitors
- Distributed query and transaction
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator Service
- Managing Linked Servers
SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (Optional)
- Creating the Database Objects
- Creating a Package Using Business Intelligence Studio
- Integration Services Project Template
- OLE DB Command object
- Column Mappings
- Adding a Data Viewer
Monitoring and Performance
- SQL Server Profiler
- Optimal Data Storage
- Windows Perfmon Monitors
- Diagnostic Tools
- Query Analyzer
- Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Index Optimisation
- Partitioned Indexes
- Lock optimsation
Struts 2: the modern web application framework
- Web applications: a quick study
- Frameworks for web applications
- The Struts 2 framework
Saying hello to Struts 2
- Declarative architecture
- A quick hello
- HelloWorld using annotations
Working with Struts 2 actions
- Introducing Struts 2 actions
- Packaging your actions
- Implementing actions
- Transferring data onto objects
- File uploading: a case study
Adding workflow with interceptors
- Why intercept requests
- Interceptors in action
- Surveying the built-in Struts 2 interceptors
- Declaring interceptors
- Building your own interceptor
Data transfer: OGNL and type conversion
- Data transfer and type conversion: common tasks of the web application domain
- OGNL and Struts 2
- Built-in type converters
- Customizing type conversion
Building a view: tags
- Getting started
- An overview of Struts tags
- Data tags
- Control tags
- Miscellaneous tags
- Using JSTL and other native tags
- A brief primer for the OGNL expression language
UI component tags
- Why we need UI component tags
- Tags, templates, and themes
- UI Component tag reference
Results in detail
- Life after the action
- Commonly used result types
- JSP alternatives
- Global results
Integrating with Spring and Hibernate/JPA
- Why use Spring with Struts 2
- Adding Spring to Struts 2
- Why use the Java Persistence API with Struts 2
Exploring the validation framework
- Getting familiar with the validation framework
- Wiring your actions for validation
- Writing a custom validator
- Validation framework advanced topics
- The Struts 2 framework and Java i18n
- A Struts 2 i18n demo
- Struts 2 i18n: the details
- Overriding the framework's default locale determination
Extending Struts 2 with plug-ins
- Plug-in overview
- Common plug-ins
- Internal component system
- Writing a breadcrumb plug-in
- Setting up your environment
- Unit-testing your actions
- Maximizing reuse
- Advanced UI tag usage
Migration from Struts Classic
- Translating Struts Classic knowledge
- Converting by piecemeal
- Advanced action usage
- Dynamic method invocation
- Using tokens to prevent duplicate form submits
- Displaying wait pages automatically
- A single action for CRUD operations
- Tiles and Struts 2
SQL Server DBA Training FAQ
Our SQL Server DBA Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in SQL Server DBA® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime SQL Server DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, SQL Server DBA Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 456523/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our SQL Server DBA training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of SQL Server DBA Training in Bangalore.
- SQL Server developer
- SQL Server administrator
- SQL Server architect
- SQL Server Associates
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for SQL Server DBA professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert SQL Server DBA professionals are Nice Software Solutions, Sharp Gaze Tech Services, SixSigma Soft Solutions, vCentric Technologies, DynPro India, Nelito Systems, Arnold Consulting Private Limited, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
SQL Server DBA Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex,
14th Main Road, E-Block Extention, Sahakara Nagar,
Bangalore - 560092
SQL Server DBA Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- SQL Server DBA Training in BTM Layout
- SQL Server DBA Training in Marathahalli
- SQL Server DBA Training in Jayanagar
- SQL Server DBA Training in Rajaji Nagar
- SQL Server DBA Training in Indira Nagar
- SQL Server DBA Training in Malleswaram
- SQL Server DBA Training in Koramangala
- SQL Server DBA Training in Hebbal
- SQL Server DBA Training in Banashankari
- SQL Server DBA Training in Ulsoor
- SQL Server DBA Training in Basavanagudi
- SQL Server DBA Training in Whitefield
- SQL Server DBA Training in KR Puram
- SQL Server DBA Training in Kalyan Nagar
- SQL Server DBA Training in HRBR Layout
- SQL Server DBA Training in HSR Layout
- SQL Server DBA Training in Electronic City
- SQL Server DBA Training in Bellandur