Best CCNA Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track CCNA Training in Bangalore and One-to-One CCNA Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this CCNA course Syllabus Internetworking Review, Switch Technology, Virtual LANS (VLANs), Router IOS, IP Protocol Suite, IP Routing, The IPX Protocol, Access Lists, Wide Area Networking Protocols, Wide Area Networking Protocols.Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented CCNA Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of CCNA trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our CCNA Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only CCNA training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
CCNA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers CCNA Training in Bangalore in more than 6+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
CCNA Training Batch Schedule
Here are the CCNA Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
CCNA Training Syllabus
- Network Reference Models (OSI model review, Data Encapsulation/decapsulation, The Cisco Three-Layer Model)
- LAN and WAN Cabling Specifications (Ethernet media connections 10Base and 100Base media types, Cabling Devices RJ-45, straight-through, cross over and roll-over cables, serial transmissions, WAN connector types, DCE/DTEs)
- Networking Devices and Cisco Products (Router, Switch and Hub device review, Collision and Broadcast Domains, Selecting Cisco Devices, Routers, Switches, Hubs)
- Switch fundamentals (Bridges vs. Switches , Learning, forwarding, filtering, LAN switch types - Store & forward, Cut through, fragment free)
- Spanning Tree Protocol (Network redundancy, Loop avoidance with spanning tree protocol, STP port states, root bridge, designated bridge, etc.)
- Cisco IOS Basics (Using the Command Line Interface (CLI), Getting help, using show commands, Accessing different privileged modes)
- Catalyst 1900 Switch Configuration Commands (Configuring the switch device for Hostname, IP address, etc., Hands on lab activities using the CCNA e-trainer program)
Virtual LANS (VLANs)
- Defining VLAN Components (Describe VLAN technology, Static vs. Dynamic VLANs membership, Frame Tagging and Inter-Switch Link Protocol, Trunking, and VLAN Trunking Protocol, VTP modes of operation, Routing between VLANs)
- Configuring VLANs
- Reviewing VLAN configuration
- Router Components, the Boot Sequence, and Basic Setup (Managing a Cisco Internetwork, Router boot, and Configuration registry numbers)
- Router Commands and Configuration (Config and IOS Management Commands, Using the Router IOS, setting up a Cisco Router, Accessing the CLI and Privileged modes, Configuration modes and Interfaces and subinterfaces configuration, Setting passwords, banners, hostnames)
- Configuration and IOS Administration (View router config, backup IOS with TFTP)
- Documenting a Network with CDP (Use Cisco Discovery Protocol to locate neighbors)
IP Protocol Suite
- TCP/IP Review (TCP/IP and the DOD models, Port number assignments, UDP, TCP and IP header information, ICMP, ARP and RARP operations)
- IP Addressing (Binary/Decimal Conversions, Address classes)
- Subnetting (why subnetting, defining networks and hosts, subnetting process)
- Configuring IP (IP address, subnet mask and default gateway settings on switch and router)
- Routing Overview (The routing process, default and static routing, using routing protocols - distance vector, link-state, hybrid)
- RIP (RIP overview, configuring and verifying RIP)
- IGRP (IGRP overview, configuring and verifying IGRP)
- Internetwork Connectivity (Build a host table, Telneting to another device, using trace and ping commands)
The IPX Protocol
- IPX Overview (RIP and SAP, IPX addressing, encapsulation methods)
- Configuring IPX on a Router (addressing, routing, encapsulation types, load balancing)
- Verifying IPX Configuration (Showing and verify IPX config, routing tables)
- Access List Overview (standard vs. extended, inbound vs. outbound, syntax, guidelines)
- IP Access Lists (Standard & Extended IP access lists, controlling telnet access)
- IPX Access Lists (Standard & Extended IPX access lists)
Wide Area Networking Protocols
- WAN Overview (WAN connection types, HDLC review)
- PPP (PPP review with authentication methods)
- ISDN (ISDN review and terminal types, BRI vs. PRI)
Wide Area Networking Protocols
- ISDN (Dial on Demand Routing DDR)
- Frame Relay Connections (Frame Relay terminology, encapsulation, DLCIs and LMI, Creating sub interfaces on the router, mapping Frame Relay interfaces)
CCNA Training FAQ
Our CCNA Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in CCNA® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime CCNA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, CCNA Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 550000/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our CCNA training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of CCNA Training in Bangalore.
- CCNA developer
- CCNA administrator
- CCNA architect
- CCNA Associates
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for CCNA professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert CCNA professionals are Atria Convergence Technologies, Value Point Systems, Â Catalyst, Logon Software India, Vmware Software India, Microland Limited, Tech Mahindra, Micro Focus, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
CCNA Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex,
14th Main Road, E-Block Extention, Sahakara Nagar,
Bangalore - 560092
CCNA Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- CCNA Training in BTM Layout
- CCNA Training in Marathahalli
- CCNA Training in Jayanagar
- CCNA Training in Rajaji Nagar
- CCNA Training in Indiranagar
- CCNA Training in Malleswaram
- CCNA Training in Koramangala
- CCNA Training in Hebbal
- CCNA Training in Banashankari
- CCNA Training in Ulsoor
- CCNA Training in Basavanagudi
- CCNA Training in Whitefield
- CCNA Training in KR Puram
- CCNA Training in Kalyan Nagar
- CCNA Training in HRBR Layout
- CCNA Training in HSR Layout
- CCNA Training in Electronic City
- CCNA Training in Bellandur