Best Pega Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track Pega Training in Bangalore and One-to-One Pega Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Pega course Syllabus Linux Basics, Bash, Ansible Git, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, and AWS. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Pega Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Pega trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Pega Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Pega training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
Pega Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Pega Training in Bangalore in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Pega Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Pega Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&C Apply.
Pega Training Syllabus
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Bash Files - .bash_profile
- Bash Files - .bashrc
- Bash Files - .bash_history
- Bash Files - .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters - Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command LineThe If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Project: Advanced UI - Building a Menu System
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles - Conditional Execution
- Roles - Variable Substitution
- Roles - Handlers
- Roles - Using Notification
- Roles - Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles - Conditional Include Statements
- Roles - Waiting For Events
- Roles - Executing a Task Until
- Roles - Using Tags
- Roles - Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles - Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles - Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - DelegateTo
- Roles - LocalAction
- Use Cases
- Project: Creating a Web Server Deployment
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Introduction to Maven
- Installing Maven, Running Maven
- Eclipse IDE Integration
- Understanding Archetypes and pom.xml
- Maven Build Lifecycle
- Maven Repositories
- Maven configuration files
- Maven Profiles
- Maven Plugins and Goals
- Packaging Types
- Maven Dependencies, Dependency Scope, Finding Dependencies
- Creating Java, Web, Java EE projects using Maven
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Introduction to Multi-Module Builds
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines
- Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Project: Building a Web Farm for Development and Testing
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Initial Setup and Configuration
- IAM Users and Policies
- IAM Groups and Policies
- IAM Roles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Basics
- Internet Gateways (IGW)
- Route Tables (RTs)
- Network Access Control List (NACLs)
- Availability Zones (VPC Specific)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Basics
- Buckets & Objects
- Storage Classes
- Object Lifecycles
- Object Versioning
- S3 Essentials
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 Basics
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Instance Types
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Security Groups
- IP Addressing
- Launching and Using an EC2 Instance
- RDS and DynamoDB Basics
- Provisioning an RDS MySQL Database
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Route 53
Pega Training FAQ
Our Pega Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Pega® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Pega projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, Pega Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 720089/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our Pega training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of Pega Training in Bangalore.
- Pega developer
- Pega administrator
- Pega architect
- Pega Associates
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for Pega professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert Pega professionals are Infosys, Wipro, Eainfobiz, Sabado technologies, Mindpool Technology, IKON, NTT Data Vertex Software, Thirdware Solutions, HighPoints Technologies, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
Pega Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Our Students got placed in top MNC's
Do watch the reviews on YouTube. Click Here
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Pega Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- Pega Training in BTM Layout
- Pega Training in Marathahalli
- Pega Training in Jayanagar
- Pega Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Pega Training in Indira Nagar
- Pega Training in Malleswaram
- Pega Training in Koramangala
- Pega Training in Hebbal
- Pega Training in Banashankari
- Pega Training in Ulsoor
- Pega Training in Basavanagudi
- Pega Training in Whitefield
- Pega Training in KR Puram
- Pega Training in Kalyan Nagar
- Pega Training in HRBR Layout
- Pega Training in HSR Layout
- Pega Training in Electronic City
- Pega Training in Bellandur