What You will Learn?
- Write code, build real-world projects and learn React hands-on
- Beyond the basics with routing, state management, serverside rendering, testing
- Immersive learning with Cloud Labs, guided hands-on exercises, assessments, more
- Level up your skills as a Frontend Engineer / Developer
- Build composable user interfaces using reusable components
- Build performant, interactive, and data-driven web applications
- Build Single Page Apps (SPAs)
- Setup and use the create-react-app toolchain
- Build dynamic components that interact with APIs, services, and the backend
- Write reusable and shared logic for use in your application ecosystem
- Build interactive forms
- Implement routing in single-page React applications using React Router
- Build isomorphic React applications
- Use Redux and middleware like redux-thunk and React Saga (Optional)
- Test React components and applications using Jest, React Testing Library, and Enzyme
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 82 hours of self-paced online learning with lifetime access
- Blend of online self-learning and instructor-led sessions for your maximum learning benefit
- Build performant, interactive and data driven web applications and SPAs
- Learn concepts of Hooks, Routing, Code splitting, Isomorphic React and more
- Get Free E-learning Access to 100+ courses
Best React JS Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track React JS Training in Bangalore and One-to-One React JS Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Introduction, Environment setup, JSX, Stateful Component and Stateless Component, React State Management, Props overview and validations, Component API and Lifecycle, Events, Form, React Router, Introduction to flux, Deep dive into Redux, Sample application(Facebook Comment box), Reference to useful modules. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented React JS Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of React JS trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our React JS Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only React JS training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
React JS Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers React JS Training in Bangalore in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Who should attend ReactJs Training
- UI developers
- Full Stack developers
- Solution Architects
- Developers willing to strengthen their knowledge of ReactJS
- Novices who are looking to become React developers
React JS Training Batch Schedule
Here are the React JS Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&C Apply.
React JS Training Syllabus
Discover what React is and the problems it solves when designing UIs and web applications. Get your first hands-on experience with React. Discover the create-react-app utility that generates a React development toolchain for an incredible developer experience.
- What is React?
- Hello React
- Using the create-react-app
Build an app that allows the user to key in text which it reverses and displays on the UI instantaneously.
Learning Objective :Gain an insight into components, the building blocks of a React application. Learn about the two main types of components that you can build with React including a conceptual look at state and event listeners. Discover JSX, an HTML like syntax that allows you to express your UI within a React component.
- What are Components?
- Types of Components
- Create a class component that lets you type text in a field while it displays word and character counts that update as you type
- Create a Card component that one often sees on social media platforms
- Write a component that acts as a list item in a UI that renders list of books
Learn about state which allows you to describe changes to your UI using data. Learn about the fundamentals of the Hooks API that lets you incorporate state in a Function component. Understand how to use props as conduits that allow you to pass data from a parent to a child component. Learn to debug props using typechecking.
- What is State?
- Stateful Function Components with Hooks
- What are props?
- Type Checking with Prop Types
- Create a toggle button for a hypothetical spacecraft's guidance system panel
- Build a simple theme switcher using state in a function component using the Hooks API
- Work on a component called UserCard which has to accept data using props
Learn to render lists of components using the map method. Understand the importance of the 'key' attribute. Learn to use the fragments feature for rendering multiple top-level components.
- Using the map function to render lists
- The “key” attribute
- Using Fragments
- Use the map function to render lists of components using an Array of movies and set all-important ‘key’ prop
- Implement the Fragment operator in a React Component instead of an enclosing div element
Understand the lifecycle of a component and how it can be harnessed. Learn to integrate side effects such as fetching data from an API, in a React component. Learn to deal with side effects that require cleanup, such as using timers. Understand React's SyntheticEvent system. Learn about managing errors gracefully using Error Boundaries.
- Lifecycle of a Component
- Side effects & Lifecycle
- Managing cleanup
- Error Management
- Implement the componentDidMount lifecycle method to bring in data from a mock weather service
- Implement the componentDidUpdate lifecycle method to update the data
- component will unmount lifecycle function to tear down the timer instance in an app
- Work with events to set state properties
- Implement an Error Boundary component to intercept errors in child components
Implement shared logic using render props. Learn to reuse component logic using the HOC pattern.
- Render Props
- Higher Order Components
- Create a Currency Converter component that implements render props to provide the result which is then rendered on the screen
- Build a higher order function that empowers our App component with tools to fetch currency rates after conversion
Learn to render children in a DOM node that is outside of the parent's DOM hierarchy. Understand how event bubbling works with Portals.
- Introduction to Portals
- Event bubbling in Portals
Work with Portals to render a dialog box component in a DOM element other than the root div where the React app is mounted
Understand the nuances of data flow in a React application, and the issues with sharing global data using props in a deeply nested application. Learn and understand all about the Context API that lets you share global data without using props.
- Unidirectional Data Flow
- Challenges with Props
- The Context API
Instantiate a context, and provider and consumer components to trickle data down to the component hierarchy
Get an introduction to the Hooks API and the motivation behind them. Learn to incorporate stateful properties in a function component using the useState() hook. Learn to ingest data from a Context provider using hooks and to implement the useReducer() hook. Finally, learn to write your own hook.
- Understanding Hooks
- The useState hook
- Side effects using the useEffect hook
- The useContext hook
- The useReducer hook
- Writing your own hook
- Build a PowerTags component that can be used to dynamically add/remove tags or keywords
- Use the useEffect function to fetch data from a stock app
- Implement the useContext hook to consume data from a context provider
- Use the useReducer hook to offload state management and define actions and their resulting state changes
- Build a custom hook named ‘useGeoLocation’ which accesses the HTML5 GeoLocation API to continually fetch the latitude and longitude of the user’s location
Understand Routing in a React application, and learn about Dynamic Routing & Setup React Routers. Implement nested routing and use query parameters. Learn to protect routes from unauthenticated access.
- Routing in a React application
- Routing with React Router
- Nested Routes & Parameters
- Protecting Routes
- Integrate React router in a project that features multiple sections
- Incorporate nested routing on the /books route so that details of books
- Protect a route from unauthenticated access
Learn to optimize your production bundle by implementing code splitting using dynamic imports & the Suspense API. Learn to implement code splitting, lazy loading & suspense when working with React Router.
- Code splitting & Suspense
- Route Based Code Splitting & Lazy Loading
- Implement React.lazy and Suspense to load two components when needed
- Implement React.lazy and Suspense when working with React Router
Understand the need for server side rendered apps. Learn to setup a Node.js (Express) server for rendering React apps on the server. Build a toolchain using Webpack and Babel to compile React code on the server & for the client.
- Server Side Rendering
- SSR with React - Setup & Server
- SSR with React - The Toolchain
Understand the need for a dedicated state management solution and discover Redux. Take your first steps with Redux as you install, setup and connect it to a React application. Learn to build action creators and add mutation logic in the reducer for the Catalog component.
Next, learn to use the connect () higher order function to interface React components with the store. You will be able to build action creators & complex state mutation logic for the Cart component. Learn to use Redux hooks and implement optimizations for performance. Also learn to implement middleware, async action creators and data persistence.
- State Management & Redux
- Setting up Redux
- Actions & Reducer for the Catalog
- Using the connect () higher order function
- Actions & Reducer for the Cart
- Using Redux Hooks
- Implementing Middleware & Persistence
Understand the role of testing in application development. Learn to use Jest with test-utils from the React-DOM library for writing unit & integration tests. Next, learn to write tests using Jest & the React Testing Library. Finally, learn about React Testing Library, a framework for testing React components.
- Introduction to Testing
- Using Jest with Test Utils from React-DOM
- Using Jest with the React Testing Library
- Using Jest with Enzyme
Learning Objective :Discover tools, utilities and community contributed components.
- The React ecosystem
React JS Training FAQ
Our React JS Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in React JS® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime React JS projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, React JS Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 425863/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our React JS training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of React JS Training in Bangalore.
- UI Developer
- Software Developer
- FullStack Developer
- Web Developer
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for React JS professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert React JS professionals are Larsen & Toubro Limited, Black and White Business Solutions, Xoriant Solutions, Wells Fargo, Niyuta Technologies, EvolutionCo, Magna International, Softway, MonetizeMore etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
React v16.0 has some major updates and changes to the core algorithm. Here is a brief introduction to the changes:
- New Core Architecture - React 16 is built on Fiber, a new core architecture.
- Fragments and Strings - Return a string or an array of elements from the component's render method.
- Error handling - Through Error Boundary.
- Portals - Allows rendering children in any DOM node regardless of their location.
- Server-Side Rendering - Completely rewritten server render that supports streaming.
- Reduces file size - Smaller than 15.6.1.
You should not use React in the following cases:
- When the team has frontend designers who are familiar with HTML and CSS but not with JSX.
There are several benefits of getting trained on React. Here are the main benefits:
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of programming can understand React easily.
- You can use React Native for creating mobile applications.
- React uses an application architecture called Flux and one-day data binding to control the flow of data through one control point, dispatcher. This makes it easier to debug self-contained components.
- Testing ReactJS applications is super easy.
React JS Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Our Students got placed in top MNC's
Do watch the reviews on YouTube. Click Here
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
React JS Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- React JS Training in BTM Layout
- React JS Training in Marathahalli
- React JS Training in Jayanagar
- React JS Training in RajajiNagar
- React JS Training in Indira Nagar
- React JS Training in Malleswaram
- React JS Training in Koramangala
- React JS Training in Hebbal
- React JS Training in Banashankari
- React JS Training in Ulsoor
- React JS Training in Basavanagudi
- React JS Training in Whitefield
- React JS Training in KR Puram
- React JS Training in Kalyan Nagar
- React JS Training in HRBR Layout
- React JS Training in HSR Layout
- React JS Training in Electronic City
- React JS Training in Bellandur