Best Solaris Training in Bangalore
We do offer Fast-Track Solaris Training in Bangalore and One-to-One Solaris Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this Introduction, boot procedures, startup and shutdown procedures, service management facility, installing the solaris operating system, software package administration, user management, automount, managing swap space, live upgrade overview, dump file configuration, syslog, role-based access control and zones. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Besant Technologies located in various places in Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Solaris Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Solaris trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Solaris Training in Bangalore Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Solaris training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
Solaris Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Solaris Training in Bangalore in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Solaris Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Solaris Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Answer 3 Simple Questions
Get upto 30%* Discount in all courses. Limited Offer. T&C Apply.
Solaris Training Syllabus
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part I
- Introduction to UNIX
- What is Kernel – Shell – File System – Client/Server
- Hardware Requirements – Sparc vs Intel
- Basic Unix commands
- Openboot interface
- Openboot parameters
- Device names and aliases
- Boot Options
- Booting with GRUB
Startup and shutdown procedures
- Boot Phases
- System run levels
- inittab file
- Run control scripts
- Adding a run control script
- Disabling a run control script
- The shutdown command
- The init command
- The halt/poweroff commands
- The reboot command
- The stop-a command
Service management facility
- Basic Features
- The SMF Environment
- SMF and Booting
- SMF Environmental Structures
- Service States
- Managing Services
- Listing Services with svcs and inetadm
- Managing the State of a Service with svcadm
- Configuring a Service with svccfg
- Managing the State of inetd Network Services with inetadm
Installing the solaris operating system
- Installation requirements
- Partitions and multiple disks
- Packages, Clusters and Groups
- Configuration cluster
- Definition of Installation methods
- Interactive Installation Process
Software package administration
- Documentation Packages
- Configuration clusters
- Displaying current software package information
- Checking the installation of a package
- Adding software packages
- Removing software packages
- Package logfiles & Troubleshooting tips
- Introduction to Process Management
- The ps command
- The prstat command
- The kill command
- Using the cron processes
- Creating crontab entries
- Crontab command options
- The at command
Maintenance of patches
- Maintenance of patches and patch clusters
- Verification of currently installed patches
- Installing a patch on the system
- Removing a patch from the system
- Patch logfiles
- Displaying disk information
- Naming conventions
- Physical device names
- Instance name
- Logical device names
- Block and character devices
- Configuring new disk devices
- Partitioning the disk with the format command and Solaris
- Management Console
- Making a new partition
File system management
- Disk based file systems
- Main root sub-directories
- Pseudo file systems
- Components of a ufs file system
- Boot block
- Data disk blocks
- Ulimit parameter
- File types
- Symbolic and Hard links
- Creating file systems
- The newfs command
- The mount command
- The umount command
- The vfstab file
- The mnttab file
- Filesystem checking
- Determining if a file system needs checking
- Running fsck manually
- The lost+found directories
- Automounting CDs and floppies (Volume Management)
- Checking free disk space
- The df command
- The quot command
- The du command
- Freeing disk space
- Freeing up disk space with compression utilities
- Rotating files with logadm
- ZFS – A Basic Description
- Main Features
- ZFS Tools
- Managing ZFS Pools with zpool
- Pool Configuration Features
- Creating and Deleting (‘Destroying Pools’)
- Managing File Systems with ZFS
- Creating and Destroying a File System
File security and acls
- ACLs (Access Control Lists)
- The setfacl command
- The getfacl command
- The ACL mask
- User accounts
- Files used in creating a user – the passwd, group and shadow files
- Adding a user
- Changing user details
- Deleting a user
- User group maintenance
- Password administration
- Local Login control
- Remote Login control
- Login logs
- The wall command
- The message of the day
- Controlling the amount of disk space accessible to users using quotas
Backup and recovery
- Backup overview
- Backup and restore utilities overview
- Tape device names
- The mt utility – retentsion, rewind, space forward or backward and status
- The ufsdump and ufsrestore utilities
- ufs snapshots
Managing the print environment
- The print service
- Print service files
- Printer configuration with lpadmin
- Line printer commands – lpshut, lpsched, accept, reject, enable, disable, lpmove lpusers, lpstat, lp, cancel
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part II
- DNS Server and Client Setup
- NIS Servers and Clients
- Setting up NIS Servers and Clients
- NIS+ Overview
- LDAP Overview and Setting up an LDAP Client
- The Name Service Switch Configuration Files
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- Network File System (NFS)
- NFS Server
- NFS Client
- /etc/dfs/dfstab File
- NFS Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting NFS
- Cache File System (Cachefs)
- Creating a Cache File System
- Adding/Removing Cache File System
- NFS Logging – user access
- Automount Maps
- Registering Changes for Automount
- automount -v
Solaris Volume Manager (SVM)
- Volume Management Operations
- State Database Replicas
- SVM Commands and Files
- Creating State Database Replicas
- Creating a Disk Concatenation
- Creating a Concatenation of two disk slices
- Creating and Managing Mirrors
- Creating File Systems on Volumes
- Deleting a Metadevice
- Dynamically Growing Existing File Systems
Managing swap space
- Configuring Swap Space
- Adding a Swap File on an Existing File System
- Disabling Swap Space
- Automatic Installation
- Principles of JumpStart
- Server Setup for JumpStart
- Configuring NIS to Support JumpStart
- Configuring Non NIS Server for JumpStart
- Rules File
- Class File
- Check Utility
- Setting up DHCP for Intel clients
- Jumpstart troubleshooting
Live upgrade overview
- Live Upgrade description
- Basic procedures
- lucreate and luupdate commands
- lucativate an lustatus commands
- Live Upgrade Example
Dump file configuration
- Dump File Definition
- System Crash Dumps
- Core Dump Configuration
- syslog Configuration
- The M4 Utility
- Editing the syslog.conf File
- Logging Telnet, FTP and other Networking Daemon
- Testing syslogd Logging
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL (RBAC)
- Traditional Unix Security vs RBAC
- The RBAC Security Model
- Configuring RBAC Examples
- Zone Configuration Settings and Characteristics
- Creating Zones
- Managing the Zone State
- Zone System Processes
Solaris Training FAQ
Our Solaris Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Solaris® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Solaris projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, Solaris Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 486053/- per year in Bangalore. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our Solaris training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of Solaris Training in Bangalore.
- System Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Support Executive
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for Solaris professionals in Bangalore. Some of the companies looking for expert Solaris professionals are White Horse Manpower Consultancy, Microland Limited, Sheorey Digital Systems, Future Business Tech India Private Limited, Magna Infotech, Imedx Information Services, Aequor Information Technologies, Right Soft Options, Computec Professionals Group, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
Solaris Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Our Students got placed in top MNC's
Do watch the reviews on YouTube. Click Here
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Solaris Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- Solaris Training in BTM Layout
- Solaris Training in Marathahalli
- Solaris Training in Jayanagar
- Solaris Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Solaris Training in Indira Nagar
- Solaris Training in Malleswaram
- Solaris Training in Koramangala
- Solaris Training in Hebbal
- Solaris Training in Banashankari
- Solaris Training in Ulsoor
- Solaris Training in Basavanagudi
- Solaris Training in Whitefield
- Solaris Training in KR Puram
- Solaris Training in Kalyan Nagar
- Solaris Training in HRBR Layout
- Solaris Training in HSR Layout
- Solaris Training in Electronic City
- Solaris Training in Bellandur