Best VMWare Training in Rajajinagar
VMWare Training in VMware certification training of Besant Technologies imparts valuable knowledge on the premium features and components of VMware ESXi. We also offer hands-on training in implementing and managing VMware vSphere through practical projects.
Through our VMware certification training, you can improve your credibility and proliferate your value to your organization. This industry-recognised certification legitimates that you know how to manage, implement and troubleshoot the VMware queries using the best practices. It also validates that you can secure a foundation for business agility that can stimulate the transformation of your organization.
The VMware was discovered in the year 1998 by a group of developers. Today it falls under the umbrella of Dell Technologies, the headquarter of the company is in California. VMware software is based on cloud-oriented technology that accounts for more than 60% sales of the company which includes necessary technical support. Our VMware certification training will help you in clearing VMware concepts and moving ahead in your career with ease.
The latest addition of VMware is VMware Administrator, through that the VMware users can manage account without any supervision from the VMware. Some other privileges include:
- Viewing and responding to supporting queries that are submitted by VMware users.
- The concerned person can respond to the licence upgrade requests.
- He/she can respond to the license deactivation requests.
- The new version added greater flexibility in order to manage accounts. By taking our VMware certification training you will acquire 360 degree knowledge on all the features and aspects of VMware.
Besant Technologies VMware certification training is embedded with the experience of renowned market experts who are pledged to deliver hands-on training in an engaging way to meet the up gradation of continuously changing technology.We believe in educating and imparting real-life knowledge through our VMware certification training. It is our moral duty to prepare potential individuals for upcoming global job vacancies.
In Besant Technologies VMware certification training you will learn about:
- VMware Update Manager
- Configuring and managing virtual storage
- Components of the virtualized data centre
- ESXi installation
- VMware vCenter Server Deployment
- Configuring and managing Virtual Storage
In the field of Information, Technology virtualization is of the fastest growing areas. It is widely used in sophisticated industries. Additionally,
- VMware is one of the biggest vendors in the field of virtualization
- The demand for VMware is high and will be higher in upcoming days
- You will get all the benefit from testing and snapshots
- It provides Fault Tolerance (FT) and High Availability (HA)
Getting a job will be easier after the completion of the VMware certification training course. There are ample opportunities available for individuals as VMware administrators/VMware professionals globally.
The most interesting part is, on an average VMware professionals earn around $95000 USD per annum.
So don't waste your time on thinking. Join our VMware certification course today!
Anyone interested in establishing a career in the field of Information Technology, VMware certification training is the best option to opt for. The VMware certification training of Besant Technologies exclusively come up with job support from experienced professionals from the IT industry.
Our VMware certification training course is best suited for the below-mentioned professionals:
- Service providers
- System Engineers
- System Administrators
- Verification Engineers
- Network Operators
Apart from the above-mentioned professionals, there are hundreds of IT professional who rewire this course to upscale their career within a short period of time.
VMware is one of the blooming technologies for cloud computing services as well as in the virtualization. Due to the growing popularity of technology, VMware professionals have plenty of job opportunities and career prospects as IT professionals.
VMware technology has added a whole new dimension in the field of Information Technology and reduced the overall cost for organizational infrastructure.
The best part of our VMware certification training is there is no scope for letting it down in future. Needless to mention, with this certification you can increase your chances of getting hired with reputed companies seamlessly.
So, are you looking to start a growing career in VMware? If yes, register with Besant Technologies VMware certification training today!
There is no such strict prerequisite for our VMware certification training but a basic knowledge of Linux or Windows administration along with vSphere architecture will be an added advantage to the individual.
To enhance your skills you can opt for our VMware certification training and unlock hundreds of golden opportunities globally.
With Besant Technologies VMware certification training will learn:
- The fundamentals of VMware
- The advancement of VMware
- The applications of VMware
- Implementation and practical execution of VMware
- Hands-on training on other cloud storage platforms
Upon successful completion of our VMware training, you will be awarded a certificate from Besant Technologies.
Complete Your Course- Successfully complete your course and let the community know about your accomplishment!
Become Certified- Avail your VMware Certification from Besant Technology, one of the leading IT training and certification centre.
Ready To Get Your Dream Job- now you are ready to get your dream job!
Well, give us a call and discuss your requirement with us. You can fix a face to face meeting with our faculty. Let our experts decide what VMware certification training you requires on the basis of your study or professional background. You can choose the one that suits you and your requirement the most.
Our certification course fee is lesser than any other training institute in the market. We do not discuss about discounts or course fee over the phone. You can write to us at our mail id mentioned in the website and discuss it or else fix a meeting with us according to your time.
As we mentioned earlier, we prefer to talk about the course fee and any other query related to certification training. You can give us a call or write to us to know more about our instalment payment options.
Give us a call at the number mentioned on our website. Or visit the Contact us page you will get all the contact information there. You can provide all your contact information, we bet our officials will get back to you at their earliest to discuss your requirements.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and get your chance to build your dream career by getting overseas IT jobs seamlessly.
We can guide thoroughly so that you can crack any interviews you come across after completing the VMware Certification training from us. As you know we have an unmatchable reputation in the IT industry, our certification will be a genuine credential for you to crack any interview in reputed companies.
We will specially prepare you for written tests and interview questions. So don't worry about getting a job. Enrol today and give your career pace with the most demanding VMware certification training.
So if you are looking for the best VMware Certification Training Institute in Rajajinagar give us a call now!
Introduction to VMware
VMware is a powerful software that provides cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services. Dell Technology is the major shareholder of this software. The desktop software of VMware runs on Linux, Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Since its foundation in 1998, it has been extensively used in the field of Information Technology (IT). Since the last decade the use of VMware has been increased exponentially with the growing demand in Information Technology.
One of the most notable products of VMware is hypervisors. The VMware software provides a fully virtualized set of hardware to the third party operating system. So if you are looking for the best VMware Certification Training Institute near me, you can give us a call now!
The VMware software is a virtual machine software that is extensively used to run multiple operating systems over a single physical host computer. VMware software seamlessly supports hardware compatibility and works as a mediator between the host and virtual machine of all kind of hardware resources.
Prior knowledge of programming languages will be very helpful in VMware certification training to understanding the implementation and execution of VMware. A fair understanding of C, C++ and Java will be beneficial to understanding the core of VMware concept.
VMWare Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers VMWare Training in Rajajinagar in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
VMWare Training Batch Schedule
Here are the VMWare Training Classes in Rajajinagar Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Vmware Certification Training in Rajajinagar
There are many centres who offer VMware certification training but Besant Technologies is the best among them due to their professional approach and experienced faculty. The market researchers and professional specially curated the VMware certification training to impart theoretical and practical knowledge to the IT professionals so that they can upgrade their skills and get better jobs globally.
So contact with Besant Technologies today and choose your certification training among our thousands training courses. The credential and brand value of Besant Technologies is unparalleled in the IT market, so you should choose the best to add value to your IT career.
There is no particular number of questions but the pattern of the exam goes with multiple choice questions. Up to a hundred questions are required to be answered in the final certification exam.
You have to score at least 65% in order to be certified. The time limit will be 60 minutes for native speakers and 25% extra for the non-native speakers.
The VMware certification training of Besant Technologies is curated with experienced professionals and industry experts. We are pledged to deliver this certification course with utmost accuracy so that the candidate will be able to meet the special need of renowned companies.
In order to cope up with the changing technology, it is essential to maintain the agility of the IT professionals and our certification course is specially designed for this purpose.Our experienced and dedicated faculty will work hand in hand with the candidates so that they can complete the VMware certification training in a hassle-free manner.Apart from clearing theoretical doubts to gain practical experience all are well planned under the roof of Besant Technologies.
According to the famous job portals like Naukri, Monster, Indeed, TimesJob, Blue Tie, LinkedIn etc. there are thousands of reputed IT companies looking for VMware professionals not only in Bangalore but throughout the nation.Companies who are working on the projects based on VMware tool required to hire VMware certified professionals.
As per the updated reports from IT renowned research firms and from Glassdoor reviews- the earning of a certified VMware professional is an average of 4.5 lakh per annum in Bangalore. It varies slightly along with city, industry, project and total years of experience of the individual. Our VMware certification training will help you even go beyond the average salary mentioned above.You can relocate to any other country with our valuable VMware certification training.
VMWare Training Syllabus
Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparsion between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
Configuring VMware ESXi
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
Working with Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
Standard Virtual Switches
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
Accessing iSCSI Storage
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
Accessing IP Storage
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
Managing VMware vSphere VMFS
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
Using Templates and Clones
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
Modifying a Virtual Machine
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 4: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 3: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
Migrating Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
Managing Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
- Task 1: Create CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
Using vSphere High Availability
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
VMware vSphere Update Manager
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
Installing VMware vCenter Server
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
VMWare Training FAQ
Our VMWare Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in VMWare® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime VMWare projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
As per the latest reports from top research firms in salary survey like PayScale and Glassdoor, VMWare Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 682515/- per year in Rajajinagar?. It varies based on city, industry, total years of experience and more. Our VMWare training in Rajajinagar? helps you to go even beyond the average salary as mentioned above.
It might depend on every individual company. But, widely these are the roles anyone can expect after successful completion of VMWare Training in Bangalore.
- Customer Support Executive
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Consultant
- Cloud Solution Architect
According to popular job portal Naukri, there are numerous companies are looking for VMWare professionals in Rajajinagar. Some of the companies looking for expert VMWare professionals are Aditya Birla Group, grian technologies, Pearksoft Solutions, Brillio Technologies, Resource Weaver, Accenture, etc.
Absolutely, we are having dedicated team for assisting you at end of the course.
- We / Your Instructor helps you build a proper resume.
- We / Your Instructor will share top interview questions and answers in that specific technology.
- We / Your Instructor will share some of the insights about the real world projects using this specific technology.
- We are working tirelessly to bring a better career change.
- You can utilize high speed free internet in our premises.
- You will get "n" number of contacts who are working in varies companies which will increase industry exposure.
- You will get all relevant documents for further exploration to be a master.
- We’d installed power backup for all classrooms.
- We assist in International Certification if any such things available.
- If you are alumni of Besant Technologies, you will get more discounts in course fees.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa and Maestro etc), Net Banking and etc
VMWare Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant Technologies I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Besant Technologies Indira Nagar Reviews
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Indira Nagar branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Indira Nagar, Bangalore. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Indira Nagar. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in bangalore.
Besant Technologies HSR Layout Reviews
Hi, I am Sweetha. I completed my training in Besant Technologies, HSR Layout has provided me better training and infrastructure. My trainer is a real time consultant and the training given by him is really Fabulous.thanks to everyone.
Besant Technologies, HSR Layout is The best training institute. Training was very professional. The classes were so interactive and the faculty explained all the concepts very clearly.
I am very thankful for Karthick sir for his real time training . Now i got placed in TCS. Thanks for Besant Technologies,HSR Layout.
Besant Technologies Hebbal Reviews
Besant Technologies, Hebbal I really thankful for My trainers Madhan . His training is really good and practical oriented one . They refered me for Verizon . Now I got selected in Verizon. Particularly training is very good and real time manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal for real time training in bangalore. Training is purely in practical manner. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
Training was really excellent. I will recommend Besant Technologies, Hebbal Branch for giving very good and Practical Training. Thanks for whole Besant Technologies team for their help.
Besant Technologies Placements in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No. 2, Ground Floor,
29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar,
BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560076
Landmark : Next to OI Play School
76249 41772 / 76249 41774
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Varthur Main Road, Silver Springs Layout,
Bangalore - 560037
Landmark: Near Kundalahalli Gate Signal
91081 26341 / 91081 26342
No. 309/43, 1st Floor, JRS Ecstasy,
59th Cross, 3rd Block, Bashyam Circle,
Bangalore - 560010
Landmark: Near Bashyam Circle
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 4th T-Block,
11th Main Road, Pattabhirama Nagar,
Bangalore - 560041
Landmark: Opposite to Shanthi Nursing Home
No. 513, 4th Cross Road,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560043
Landmark: Opposite to Kalyan Nagar AXIS Bank
No. 7, 3rd Floor, Ganga Enclave,
Neeladri Road, Karuna Nagar, Doddathoguru Village,
Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100
Landmark: Adjacent to HDFC Bank and State Bank Of India
No.54, 1st Floor,
5th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008
Landmark: Behind Leela Palace Hotel
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 27th Main,
Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560102
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex,
14th Main Road, E-Block Extention, Sahakara Nagar,
Bangalore - 560092
VMWare Training Locations in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
- VMWare Training in BTM Layout
- VMWare Training in Marathahalli
- VMWare Training in Jayanagar
- VMWare Training in Rajaji Nagar
- VMWare Training in Indira Nagar
- VMWare Training in Malleswaram
- VMWare Training in Koramangala
- VMWare Training in Hebbal
- VMWare Training in Banashankari
- VMWare Training in Ulsoor
- VMWare Training in Basavanagudi
- VMWare Training in Whitefield
- VMWare Training in KR Puram
- VMWare Training in Kalyan Nagar
- VMWare Training in HRBR Layout
- VMWare Training in HSR Layout
- VMWare Training in Electronic City
- VMWare Training in Bellandur